12-22-09 Tuesday (Bag Boy)

I may have previously mentioned that December Tuesdays at Goodwill are stuff a bag of clothing for $5.  Jim and I started shopping together.  My Dad called; my Mom wasn’t feeling well.  He dropped me off to visit with my folks while he continued with the shopping quest.  Trust me, Jim turned it into a quest. 

By the end of the day, Jim had went to 3 different Goodwill stores and filled 3 bags.  He had become the master of fabric manipulation.  I think he could have fit a king sized comforter into a grocery bag.  At the end of the day, he pulled each article of clothing out of a bag, one by one.  It was like a clown car.  I present to you, the finished pile:

 IMG_0004 IMG_0005

I don’t know how much he got.  We didn’t bother to count.  The pets didn’t try to count either…

 IMG_0006  IMG_0008 IMG_0009 IMG_0010

3 comments:

  1. tooo bad you werent chics! i just gave 10 pocketbooks to a friend! im always giving clothes to the goodwill! you guys would of scored! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. High fives to Jim {who it seems always does the bulk of the work whilst you wistfully peck away at the keyboard} on his amazing clothes safari! Looks like he brought down a herd of flannel. Hooray for you, and all that for fifteen dollars? I guess I know what I'll be getting for Christmas.

    The best part of your post though were the animal photos. Dasher looks like someone is fishing around in his backside for a stool sample and Clea and Jag look like they've been dipping into the nuclear egg nog.

    Even the top photo. Look at her back there all aglow!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, please leave a comment. All comments unless explicit will be posted!

No Google account? Don't worry - you don't need one to comment. Select "Name/URL" and simply enter your name in the NAME field. Leave URL blank. Post your comment and viola, that's it!