5-22-10 Saturday (Walk The Green Carpet)

Yes, another mention of Weight Watchers. I was hungry. I decided to have a 1 point english muffin. Yesterday, having a little “light butter” added another point. Last night while surfing diet tips websites, I read that using “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter” spray is 0 calories. I have that stuff! I bought it shortly after trying it at Peggy & Brenda’s house. Peggy called it “I Can’t Believe It Doesn’t Taste Like Shit” and Jim and I will never forget that.

image

As usual, internet research shows varied info about this. I’ll go ahead and take .5 points I guess. Weight Watchers program shows 3 points for 1 Tbsp. I realize everything has calories. So now it’s bothering me enough to go to the kitchen and take out several measuring spoons to figure out how many sprays is equal to what. Jim says I’m nuts. One rule I’ve learned is measure, measure, measure. You’d be surprised at what 3 oz of this or that really is. A found that a 1/2 a tsp is 15 sprays. .5 points is it’s final value. I’m done obsessing about the dumb spray.

Jim had to work today. He’s trying to make up some of the time he’s taken off. He was happy that the office was fairly empty today which made for less interruptions.

For dinner Jim wanted Ryan’s Buffet. You don’t have to tell me that’s a bad idea when dieting. I did fine there with Atkins and I was determined to do well this time. To journal my food I took some photos so I’d remember for later. I barely ate that pork rib as it was a boneless 80% fat slab o’ick. The shredded pork was good. The chicken was roasted and I did skip the skin. I was loving the roasted chicken from there when I was on Atkins and still loving it. You can see the chickens spinning on the rotisseries. The other object is a battered piece of fish.

0522101841a

I ate a huge salad, another piece of chicken, a little more shredded pork, 2 pieces of cantaloupe and then some banana pudding.

WW 5-22

I was over 1.5 of my daily points which were subtracted from my weekly points.

Points

We walked off some of our dinner at Lowe’s.

jpeg_reencoded

I spotted these hideous rugs and thought to myself, “Some are missing. That means people bought them.” I shuddered.

There were a couple of low point smoothie recipes I wanted to make so we stopped at the grocery store. It was sometime after 9pm so the smoothies will have to wait for another day. At least I have the ingredients.

DIH - Cloud We went to a mining museum and walked around Bisbee some more. This day had so many funny photos. What an odd town. Click here.


3 comments:

  1. I have absolutely no idea how many calories are in food. Big Mac = 20 calories? Strawberry = 100 calories? NO IDEA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the health of youth... I remember being able to have no clue what calories even were... way back when I was skinny and just stayed that way, no matter what I ate or did. le sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Liz. I'm going to develop a procedure. Reverse Liposuction. I inject my fat into you!

    ReplyDelete